Try DeDRM tools online
Only for experience DeDRM tools. Currently only ebooks in azw3/azw/mobi/prc format are supported.
* Tip: To use this tool, choose an ebook file, enter the Kindle Serial Numbers used to purchase the ebook, and click the Remove button. After the DRM removal is successful, a download link will be provided.
● How to get the Kindle serial number
Eink Kindle: Click [ Main Menu → Settings → Device Info ] or enter
;711 in the search bar to check DSN.
Amazone site: Go to [ Manage Your Content and Device → Device ] and check the kindle serial number.
● How to download a Kindle ebook file
Amazon site: Select a book from the content list and click [ More actions → Download & transfer via USB ].
Eink Kindle: Connect the kindle to PC by USB and get the downloaded ebooks from "documents" directory.
* Note: Do not get ebooks that have pictures from eInk Kindle directly, as these pictures will be gone.
Use DeDRM tools locally
If you want to use DeDRM as a Calibre plugin on your computer? Please check out these projects:
- Forked version: https://github.com/noDRM/DeDRM_tools
- Original version: https://github.com/apprenticeharper/DeDRM_tools * Unmaintained
The Calibre plugin removes DRM from PDF, ePub, kePub (Kobo), eReader, Kindle (Mobipocket, KF8, Print Replica and Topaz) format ebooks using Adobe Adept, Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Kobo and eReader DRM schemes. Read the FAQ if you experience any problems.
Note that this website is not affiliated with any of the projects mentioned above.